Jimmy & Margarets Family

Jimmy & Margarets Family
"Together"

Saturday, July 4, 2009

A grandsons cry for help.

On The morning of the 2/7/09 at 7.21 my grandson called my mobile to tell me he was in trouble at home, oh said

I, why, he replies, I ran away from home yesterday, again I said why, he said

I CANNOT STAND THIS MISRABLE LIFE ANY MORE.

He recently turned age 8.
I believe my grandson has spoken these words (a miserable life) on behalf of children world wide, who are deigned the right to see their loving grandparents and fathers.

Tell me, from where would an innocent sweet little child find such words to put them into a sentence.?? Well the answer is within the system, family courts, social services ect and yes the children’s charities, oh yes children’s charities please give money to the charities, yes, if you use some of it to help kids have a say in their own little life’s, and for the children world wide, who just may be thinking the same words (a miserable life).
Apart from Grandparents and Fathers, there is no one in the system listening to the children, who like my grandson are desperate for help, and we can do nothing, let me tell you, the system only listens to money, and whilst taking our money, they then go on to preach to the world, children are to young to know their own minds, so are they to young to say, I cannot stand this miserable life any more.?? Till time ends, there will be talking’s and meetings, children’s charities begging for their wages, and the whole system telling us grandparents and fathers you have no rights,

Oh please, all you do-gooders, do you really think you know the answers, half of you are not even married.
So the words of the Bible say,
Suffer little children come on to me.
Maybe the Muslim religion has it right .Hell on earth and heaven above.
And that man will destroy himself,
Not before it destroys the families and children of the world.
And to my Grandsons cry for help, I was only able to give words of comfort, one day you will be a big boy, and then you can come for ever to your Grandma.

MAGGIE TUTTLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment